Remembering Decembers Fried Natto Pasta

Thursday, January 02, 2014

Still remembering December foods. 

2013 alot of things happened, so many wonderful things, I got to meet some amazing new people, and see some new beautiful amazing places. there were definitely some hard things about 2013 but all in all it was quite a year! 
 
and before I move on, I didn't get a chance to share these food photos in December because I was sick for most of it then I was lazy for the other part. but I kept eating the food here in Ionia and taking pictures 

For Lunch
Polenta
-
Nuke Carrot and Daikon Pickles
-
-
Blanched Vegetable Salad
Kale, Hard Cabbage, Broccoli

~~~~~~~~~~

For Dinner
Fried Nattp Spaghetti 
with
Nori
Scallions
Natto
Toasted Sesame Seeds
-
Blanched Kale






You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Slider