I love Natto

Friday, January 17, 2014

OK here is the deal, I Love love love Natto! 
but the thing about Natto is that people either really like it or really don't, Cause if you don't know what natto is, it is very Slimy. 
but if you love fermented foods like I do, you can't leave this one out. 
I don't know all the smarty pants stuff about what it is good and all that....All I know is it is some good sliminess!! and if you guys want I could make a cooking video on how to make it, it is so easy! 


For Lunch
Brown Rice
-
Roasted Sunflower Seeds
-
Sauteed Napa Cabbage and Hard Cabbage and Carrots.
-
Natto! mixed with Mustard and Shoyu

~~~~~
For Snack 
My Friend made a 
Mocha Walnut cake
 from Satos Desert Book,
and I was lucky enough to get some!!
~~~~~~~~~~

For Dinner
Barley 
-
Blanched Kale
-
Baked Sweet Potatoes 
-
Kidney Bean Stew with Chunks of Seitan
-
Sauerkraut 








You Might Also Like

1 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Slider