It Has Been a Long Weekend!! with a lot of Tacos!

Wednesday, May 08, 2013


it is has been a long weekend.....OK I know its Wednesday and I havn't posted anything all week pretty much....yeah sorry about that..I had a lot of fun though!!
I  Walked around downtown Austin, ate some tacos.. (had a margarita..which I don't know if I like so much..sorry) loved the tacos ! 

I got to listened to some sweet country swing music ! 

and the Derby was going on at this time so there were a lot of ladies in big hats! I felt very left out ;)

Went to go stay with my friend who lives in the city for the weekend! we walked through a festival and Sinco de Mayo was going on and so Texas was happening that weekend! 
I got to play some Frisbee which was awesome!!! but now I am super sore (ouch) 

And now I am back in the nice quite country with my brother again (yay) 
Got back to cooking too!!
I am so effected if I don't eat at least one home cooked meal a day!

Saturday
We went out to eat and had
Tacos! 
with
Beans 
Lettuce
Tomato
Avacado 

~~~

Sunday
We also went out and had
Veggie Burger 
-
Sweet Potato French Fries
(and I tried Tater Tots for the first time ..yum!)

~~~~~

Monday 
Lunch

I made 
Tacos
 (my way Muaahahaha)
I just wanted something simple 

Rice
-
fried Black beans with Onions and Garlic
-
Tomato with a little lime juice and Salt
-
Avocado 
-
Arugula 
-
Goddess Dressing
-
Steamed Corn Tortillas

~~~

Monday dinner
My brother cooked a delicious meal of

Quinoa 
with 
nori
-
Lentils cooked with spices
-
Roasted Root vegetables 
-
Bok-choy with Pumpkin Seeds Dressing


~~~~~~

Tuesday 

I made a big batch of noodles to cook for lunch and dinner

Lunch

Stirfry Veggies (carrots, Burdock, Bok-Choy)
with Kudzu
-
Soba Noodles
-
Pressed salad with a Lemon and Shoyu Dressing
-
Bancha Tea

~~~~~

Tuesday Dinner

Soba Noodle Sushi!!
with 
Tempeh
Avocado
Carrots
Parsley
Umeboshi Paste

















You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Slider