Don't be Afraid to Cook

Sunday, May 19, 2013

So when I cook I make it up most of the time..it is hard for me to read cook books (its like a different language) but I do get inspired by the pictures! 
So there are a lot of things I dont know how to make.....but that doesn't keep me from trying!! 
I wanted to make Rice and Dal, but I have never made Dal by my self before....But that didn't stop me no! It is so exciting just going for it and cooking what ever you want! you might make some mistakes. but making mistakes is how you learn!!! 
Just like how I can't write very well...but I do it as much as I can on this blog...and hopefully I will get better (even if I do look like a ass) 
don't let fear hold you back from cooking and just figure it out! experiment!!

For Lunch
White Rice
-
Split Chickpea Dal 
-
Salad
with
Avocado Dressing
-
Sauerkraut


~~~~~~

For Dinner 
we went out to this place to eat

Spring Rolls  
(the spring rolls had the same things as the Noodle salad)
-
Three Kinds of spicy sauces (which I avoided cause I am a pansy when it comes to spicy)
-
Rice Noodle Salad 
with 
Tofu 
Mushrooms
Radishes
lettuce
Carrot






You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Slider