Trying Spices

Tuesday, April 15, 2014

I am staying with some friends in Santa Monica now. Eric and Sanae who run the Macrobiotic restaurant Seed Kitchen.
I don't mess around with Spices that much at all, but I felt experimental yesterday and gave it a try for Lunch. it came out pretty well I think. yay for me.


For Lunch 
White Rice
-
simple Lentil Dal
 with Onions and carrots, Cumin, Pepper, Tumeric  Salt
-
Cauliflower Potato Sambar thingy 
with Broccoli Rab, Cumin, Tumeric, Mustard Seeds, Pepper, Garlic,Salt,
-
Blanched Vegetable Salad, Napa Cabbage, Radishes, Collard Greens

~~~~~~~~~~

For Dinner
Udon Noodles and Broth
with
Panfried Tofu
Radish Pressed Salad with Mustard
Blanched Bok-Choy
Nori
Scallions
Sesame Seeds










You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Slider