So Happy to be in the Ionia Kitchen!!

Monday, December 15, 2014

It was my turn to cook the other day and I was so excited! I took a long break from doing much of anything when I got back from the the Europe Trip 
(see cooking and eating in Belgium here and Spain here)
and very grateful I got the reset. but I was itching to get back in the kitchen! 
These days the way the cooking schedule  is in Ionia is there is a crew of people that cooked all day one day a week.  so I got to cook Lunch and Dinner with the same crew and really plan the whole day!

For Lunch
Brown Rice
(Watch how to make Brown Rice here)
-
Tofu Miso Pickle
(Watch and how to make your own batch of Tofu here)
-
Natto 
(Watch and learn how to make Natto here)
-
Sautéed Root Vegetables Beets, Squash, Carrots, Leeks, Parsnips
with some Ginger 
-
Cucumber Wakame Salad
 with Brown Rice Vinegar , Salt, and Toasted Sesame Oil Dressing
 Garnished with Toasted Sesame Seeds
-
Blanched Collard Greens and Broccoli 

~~~~~~~~~~

For Dinner
Chickpea Vegetable Stew with Whole Wheat Pasta and deep fried Tofu
-
Pressed Salad with Napa Cabbage garnished roasted Walnuts 
(Watch and learn how to make Pressed Salad here)






You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Slider